November 7, 2008

google: the eavesdropper

since it's Naboplomo- I'm going to try and blog everyday for the rest of the month.. which means random thoughts and stories for sure....


I was talking to emily on g-chat a couple days ago and I think google was stalking us. We had been talking the day before about advisor stuff for tri delt.. (Yes we were both tri delts in college and yes we are now advisors... who would have thought!) But it's a fun way to be a part of girls lives whom we would not otherwise get to connect with. Anyhow, while we were talking on g-chat emily's name popped up as emily DDD... strange... google just decided to change her name on their own.. (p.s. If you know me at all, you would know the text I wrote in the box is not serious- but just in case.. i thought i should calrify :)


1 comment:

Brooke & Freeland said...

CREEEEEEPPPPYYY!!!!! Thats crazy!

How's DDD going? I love that you are an advisor! It is a great way to get to know girls & they are lucky to have both of you!!!