January 29, 2008

quarter of a century

I just celebrated my 25th birthday and it was so fun! I woke up early that morning before everyone else and I went on a walk to the lake by my house... gorgeous!

Then Sarah, Tifah, Sarah and I went and got sushi to take up flagstaff mountain. I LOVE to eat outside but it was totally windy and cold out. My friends were great sports....


That night was my birthday party and we had so much fun! My sweet friends came to Trilogy Wine Bar to celebrate with me and it was so encouraging. I just felt really honored that people would drive from south denver, fort collins, and greeley for my birthday. After living in Boulder for 2 years, I am so thankful for the awesome friends I have here! All I wanted was for my friends to meet eachother and at one point I looked around and everyone was talking with people they didnt know before they came. That made my day! Here's some pictures from the night! And I got to wear my red dress ;)


2 comments:

Emily Malloure said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day! and I love your red dress!

Sarah said...

that's how a quarter century party should be!