Today after sushi with Tifah and Sarah, we went to Sunflower Market and I felt like a little kid in a candy store. I got blackberries for $.88, kiwis and strawberries and watermelon and lots of other great stuff. They are able to keep their pricing down by buying direct in bulk from farmers. It's basically like the colorado version of Trader Joes. So, you should go too!
p.s. all of you need to throw away your plastic Nalgene's. They are pulling them from the shelves because of a harmful plastic in them.
2 comments:
if only waco was as cool as colorado! I love that you were able to get all of that! How fun!!
So I read your post the other day about Sunflower Market and on Sunday we stopped by one near us after church. I LOVE IT!!! I think it'll be a weekly after-church destination. I'm so glad you posted about it. Otherwise I would've never known!
Post a Comment