December 19, 2007

coming home

I just flew into San Antonio. For some reason the first few hours of being home always seems like a whirlwind. My sister came to pick me up at the airport and we were staring at each other through her windshield...but she didn't recognize me because she thought I was some hispanic girl and I didn't recognize her cause I thought she was some blonde girl who drove a jetta. Finally when she was like 20 feet away we realized that we were actually related. My sister drove me straight to our hairdressers, Linda, who had found out earlier that day that I had taken scissors to my own hair... I was in trouble. Well, not really, Linda is like 4' 9", was dressed like Sandy from Grease, and is really sweet so it was fun to see her. Then we come home and my parents had a huge A basket of chocolates that was literally the size our our table. I ran upstairs and gave my dad and mom a hug and then busted into chocolate goodness, pretzels, etc... I actually ate a piece of salami and now I want to throw up a little bit. Now we are going to academy to by my dad a present. Crazy day! It's only been 2 hours!

1 comment:

Emily Malloure said...

love the post! Tifah and I already miss you a ton. Can't wait till we're all back together again!