December 14, 2007

free music= happy people

My roomate's band is giving away free music to download www.theautumnfilm.com/share

If you've never heard them before, then definitely check them out and pass it on. They will be going on tour in the coming months so hopefully they will play live near you! Emily, Grant and I go to their shows all the time and they never get old. I still love it! Tonight we went to see them play at the Fox where they opened for another band called "The Kooks"- a bunch of 19 year olds from the UK. They were both really great! It was so cold outside I thought my lungs were going to freeze just walking from the car- but it was worth it. And no, I wasn't wearing socks, or a hat, or gloves :)

2 comments:

Brooke & Freeland said...

girl you are crraaazy! Im going to mail you some socks! :) WE LOVE THE SONGS! I downloaded them yesterday - Freeland was so excited! It was cute! Thanks for sharing them

Meredith said...

Hi Amy. It's Meredith Grimm(Ellis). I saw your post on Emily's blog and thought I'd check yours out. Great to see you're doing so well in Boulder! What a great ministry you have going too! Look forward to keeping up with you through this :-) Hope you and Em can get together sometime!