Somehow we ended up with the entire bin of craft stuff and today we put it to good use. We are all going out of town for christmas and decided to not buy a tree this year- so we made one out of paper. I'm serious. It's over six feet tall....We put on "elf", ate gingerbread pancakes and made a tree. Tifah and emily taped it up with packing tape and then I made all the ornaments. It took us like 2 hours to finish and when we were done, we just kept saying, " I can't believe we made a tree out of paper?" Next year I think we should change venues to a children's hopsital. Something about a paper tree in a house with three girls in their
twenties doesn't make sense right? pictures are coming.....
oldies
10 years ago
2 comments:
HILLARIOUS! I cant wait to see pictures!!
That has to be the best freaking tree I have ever seen! I love it! I bet people would pay yall to do that at their house!!
Post a Comment