December 17, 2007

public relations and snowflakes


For those of you who don't know, I do public relations consulting for non-profits and I love my job! It's crazy how the Lord even provided the job and I'd love to tell you the story sometime. Bottom line...this is why I love it....

1. I don't work in a cubicle or under flourescent lighting

2. I can work from any where that I have internet and phone reception

3. I have lots of creative freedom

4. A large chunk of my time is spent listening to people share about what they are passionate about.

5. I get to use my communication, networking, and writing skills to help see communities redeemed.

6. I can have clients anywhere, Denver, Texas, Africa, South America,.... anywhere.

Today was fun! Laura and I just brainstormed our strategy going into 2008 of how we are going to help non-profits accomplish their goals and change the world.

7. I work with someone who has the same vision and passion I do and our giftings make it dynamic.



Today was a fun day, Laura and I brainstormed about our strategy to help non-profits in 2008 and how we are going to see the world changed, ate Christmas cookies, talked about how her dog smelled like horse manure...and I designed our new years postcard above.


Check out our website at http://www.amalipr.com/. It's a work in progress ;)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you love your job...and that you are using all of your outstanding gifts. Three cheers for not having an office!

Brooke & Freeland said...

That makes my heart happy to read! I love that you love your job! WHOA- I just read tifah's post as I was going to his "publish your comment" and we wrote the same thing! crazyness