
Today I went on a walk to this lake by my house and when I was on the trail, I looked over and about 20 yards from me was a coyote running next to me. I stopped and then it stopped. Ahh!! Then a guy with his dog came by and the dog chased the coyote into the bushes. Saved! But then I had to walk back through the same field so I kept taking out my earphones as if I would hear him and somehow be able to save myself. I know coyotes are safe when they are by themselves but I was still nervous. I started wondering what I would do if I actually got attacked by a coyote- I'd probably clap at it and yell for it to go away- and the coyote would dig it's teeth out of my arm, apologize and walk off. So polite! Maybe my calling is to be an animal attack survival guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment