.JPG)
Sarah and I went to Whole Earth Provision Co. to get some christmas presents and walked out as shoplifters. When we were checking out, there were these paper santa masks on popsicle sticks. Sarah and I were making fun of it and we thought it was something that would make our grandpa laugh.
.JPG)
Thinking they were free, I told Sarah to put one in her bag and when we got home, we pulled it out to show my mom. To our surprise, we saw a price tag on the back! They weren't free! But really..who charges $2.95 for Santa on a Stick?
.JPG)
What's wierd though is we were talking about them with 2 sales girls and they didn't say anything to us about paying for them. Sarah called Whole Earth and told them we shoplifted it and offered to pay for it, but they just told her to bring it back in. Embarrassing! We still haven't worked up the nerve to take it back yet! Maybe we can just slip it back in without anyone noticing?
3 comments:
sinners
that is hilarious!!!
i called, you take it back :)
Post a Comment