December 22, 2007

hola san antonio


last night we got to do one of my favorite things at christmas time! My parents, my sister, her bff brooke and I went downtown to walk along the riverwalk and look at christmas lights. You know the river taxi's they have? Two of them totally ran into eachother. People on one of the boats just started laughing really hard...they had their share of margaritas for the night.

We went and ate at Mad Hatters.... delicious

This horse carriage passed us in King William- I kinda felt sorry for the horse, he's decked out in christmas lights- but maybe he has a great life and I'm ignorant.

Then we went to the river walk and went to the Landing and listened to Jazz music. At one point, my mom was talking realy loud and got shushed by the whole bar...it was pretty funny.

I just like this picture of sarah and I.

1 comment:

Andy McCullough said...

Just stoppin by to say 'hi'